When do we use your personal data?
In the context of our services we can process various personal data from you:
• when we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you;
• when IG&H has a legitimate interest, for example if you apply for a job with IG&H or register for IG&H newsletters. In all other cases we request your explicit permission to process your personal data. You are free to withdraw a previously given permission at any time.
With whom may we share your personal data?
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
1. IG&H Holding B.V. in connection with the concern relationship
2. Self-employed, who are hired by IG&H to carry out work for IG&H
3. The government like the tax authorities, the Employee Insurance Agency (UWV), the police, the Department of Justice, DNB (De Nederlandsche Bank), The Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM) and the Dutch DPA, if and when we have a legal obligation to do so
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law and under the conditions that we have agreed with them. We do not allow them to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions which we have recorded in (processor) agreements
How long will we keep your personal data for?
We will delete your personal data as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose we initially required it, unless we are legally required to keep the data. In that case your data will be stored for the duration of this legal retention period.
IG&H has established a retention period of 7 years, after the termination of our work for you. You may submit a request to delete your (personal) data at any time (see below).
If after completing the application procedure you will not join IG&H, your personal data will be deleted no later than four weeks after the application procedure has ended. However, if you give your consent, IG&H may store your personal data for a longer period of time (with a maximum of 1 year) in view of future vacancies.
The cookies we use
What are your rights?
You have the right to request access to the personal data that we have collected about you for the purposes of reviewing, modifying, or requesting deletion of the data. You also have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we have collected about you and to have any inaccuracies in that data corrected. You can also object to the processing of your data or withdraw your consent to processing by contacting us.
If you would like to make a request to access, review, or correct the personal data we have collected about you, or to discuss how we process your personal data, you can also contact us at any time.
We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security to protect personal data from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. In addition, we will take all reasonable and organizational and technical security measures to protect the confidentiality of the data. Do you think that your data is not properly protected? Or are there indications of abuse? Then please contact us.